February 11, 2008

I love me some chlorine!!!!

I got to the Tri Fusion swim yesterday morning and noticed Natalie had a new swim suit on that looks just like mine. Or, at least, it used to...
Apparently, they gym has been having some issues with the chlorine levels lately! I guess our membership fees just aren't enough to keep the pool up, or to fix the broken tread mills. I wonder where all of that money goes?!

6 comments:

jessithompson said...

If that's what it does to the swimsuits just think about what it's doing to our skin. Thank God for in-shower body lotion!

Anonymous said...

I saw the two suits in person, but I think it is even funnier on camera! I can't BELIEVE we swim in that stuff! Hopefully they get it under control before our new suits show up :) XOXO

P.S. Good question...where does all of our money go? Maybe to the people who write the class schedules...they sure are on top of things...

Phaedra Cote said...

Great shot...you know there are a ton of men finding this link "accidentally" and thinking they've hit the jackpot (you've been added to a lot of "favorites"). I think the suit is cute in pink or red.....red goes better with the tri-fusion swim cap though. Best outfit so far on the blog is the black dress at the rehearsal dinner....very hot.

WORD.

ps-now you can't say i visit and don't comment. Sweet dreams about spiders and webs.....and sandwiches and "lost" produce.

Anonymous said...

Hi, Tiffany Well the swimsuits are pretty but what color is it suppose to be? Pink or Red? You looked very good tonight riding your bike. Happy Valentines Day. Enjoy the goodies. Love you Mom

Kim said...

Please, we must petition, don't ya think? I vote for Sam to talk to them!

I wanted to swim yesterday but just couldn't pull myself to feeling smelly (chlorine that is) and itchy. Is this how all pools at gyms are?

Linda Seppa Salisbury said...

Hi Tiffany!
Love the pink and red...it is pretty scarey to imagine that much chlorine touching your skin and potentially swallowing it! Too much of a good thing!

However, on a positive note, you are both in great shape!! :)
Love and hugs! Linda