This time it was Jake's. At his request, we started the night off at The Elk where I enjoyed one of my favorite meals, the Santa Fe Chicken Burger. Funny side note here: I asked them to bring the sandwich with mayo on the side. So what do they do? They bring the sandwich loaded with mayo and then put a dish of it on the side!!! Seriously? Pretty funny.
Anyway, after dinner, we headed to The Viking. It's a high class bar by the Arena. ;) It's actually a pretty fun place because they have plenty of games to play which was what Jake was hoping for.
Mac planned for the night and when we got to the bar, the following things emerged from her purse.

We had a great night filled with darts,



race car driving,

Pac Man playing,

as well as shuffle board (forgot to get a pic of that).
Here is my favorite picture from the night. I'm pretty proud of myself for this one. Look closely...

Happy birthday, Jake! Thanks for the fun!
5 comments:
Hi Tiffany!
Happy Friday! No doubt about it...YOU are the birthday queen!!!
I love the pictures and fun story telling! have a great weekend!
Love Linda
Great pics, sis. The one of Mac is hilarious (LOL!) Happy Birthday, Jake!
hi, Tiffany Looked like you guys had alot of fun playing all the games. Great job on taking the same picture of Katie and the other girl. Love Mom.
I am laughing at the last picture. You two really have a great life.
Okay, so you know-my birthday is April 25th. I figure I'll be worthy by then of some kind of "birthday recognition". maybe you could take me to build a bear....and then maybe a stop at Starbucks? your treat?
Word.
Post a Comment