June 27, 2008
PWT BBQ
Last Friday, Eric and I decided to have a spur of the moment bbq. Since our house is the smallest thing ever, we really don't entertain very much. But, it was nice outside which meant we wouldn't all have to be cramped inside. There was just one minor problem: our back yard is basically a big pile of dirt! Eric solved that problem by bringing our table, chairs, and bbq into the front yard. I have always driven past people having bbq's in their front yards and thought, "Seriously? Could you be any more PWT? Why don't you use your back yard?!" Now I am one of them!!!
Yes, that is a Budweiser umbrella we are sporting. Can't have a PWT BBQ without one! My dad picked it up for Eric at a garage sale. Thanks, dad! It's all we've ever wanted! Also, be sure to note the enormous chain that is locking the bbq to our railing. What have I become?!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Now all you are missing is the little kiddy pool with a lawn chair in it. Then you would be set:)
this post is hillarious, but hated that i missed the bbq...for the valley mall of all places! talk about PWT!!!
love you,
Bubba
p.s. welcome home!!!
If it makes you feel better, you can come to my apartment...we have a community BBQ area. You can park yourself on the front lawn, of an apartment building, in BROWNE'S ADDITION. Couldn't get better than that...oh wait, unless the dude who walks his cat on a leash decides to join us? Ha!
Yep. I always had a sneaking suspicion about the PWT aspect of living in that neighborhood. At least you have enough sense to be embarrassed about it. Doesn't make it any less funny, though.
At least you don't have a flat roof. I always find that the most funny. A gang of people sitting on TOP of the house having a BBQ.
Hm...might be something to look for when you are out house hunting. You could reach a new high in "low".
I should probably say something encouraging like, "Well, good for you, you had all of your friends over and that't the really important thing." OR "You made the best of the situation. Good for you." TRUTH... the picture says it all... PWT!!!!!!!! Ha!
XO
Leni
You're lucky you have a PC so I'll still be friends with you. ;)
Post a Comment