March 24, 2009

St. Patty's Day


I know this post is almost a week late...sorry. So as you all know, St. Patrick's Day is my absolute favorite holiday. I mean, what could possibly be better than getting wasted AND eating corned beef and cabbage? (Can you sense my sarcasm here?) However, I am very grateful to Tommy T's parents who have started the tradition of having us over for corned beef and cabbage on St. Patrick's Day. Personally, I can't stand the meal, and yes, I try it every year, but Eric is obsessed with it. Since he won't be getting it at home any time soon, I'm grateful that he gets it at least once a year.

As usual Carolyn pulled out all the stops and dinner was excellent, as was the company.

The "kids table" minus Katey. Her dad decided we were more fun than the "adults" so he made Katey sit with them!
The Sprutes and the Treloars

Eric and I

And our 7th wheel, Ryan. Sarah....Ryan's waiting!
Ryan's girlfriend, Sarah, lives on in New York right now but is moving here within the next couple of months! Can't wait!

A special thanks to the Treloars for such a fun evening!

4 comments:

Jen said...

Looks like SO much fun! What a great tradition!

jessithompson said...

Love it!

Anonymous said...

Hi Tiffany It looked like you guys were having fun But you guys always do. Love Mom

Linda Seppa Salisbury said...

Hi Tiffany!
What a fun way to celebrate St. Patrick's Day!! Hurrah for spring break next week...we are ALL so ready! Hope yours is a blast!

My grades are finally in for winter quarter and I can't stop smiling! :)

Love Linda