September 20, 2009

Tyra Says...

Oh my god, if you watched ANTM this week, you know that Tyra gave me way too much material to work with. I'm almost embarrassed to write this post because of how utterly ridiculous the quotes are.

This week, Tyra became a superhero. Yep, you read that right. She deemed herself "Supersmize" and she lives in the "Fortress of Fierceness." Here's what Tyra has to say to photographers: "Be afraid because I'm going to defeat you with my smize, otherwise known as SMILE. WITH. YOUR. EYES!" She was all dressed in a superhero get-up complete with a cape. I couldn't help but wonder what the girls must have been thinking. Obviously they're not going to tell her she's insane - they want to win!

Supersmize went on to give each girl a lesson in smiling with their eyes. She told them,“Feel something from the inside. Smiling with your eyes is not just squinting.”

And my personal favorite was some advice for the girls because they're all 5"7' and under. Tyra says if you smile with your eyes,“You can be more powerful than any model, including those glamazon, tall bitches out there!” Um, ok. Does Tyra think of herself as a glamazon, tall bitch?

I can't believe I'm embedding this, but you really can't understand how stupid it was unless you see it yourself. You don't have to watch the whole 10 minutes, just the first few.



If Tyra keeps this kind of crap up, Tyra Says might have to become a thing of the past!

2 comments:

Keith and Meghan said...

Oh Tyra, I'm a little embarrassed for you. It's time to calm down a bit. Tiffany, I expect to see you SMIZing your eyes out this week.

Emilie said...

Tiffany, when I see at class next week will you be FRizing-Frowning with your eyes, that is?