October 5, 2009

Aloha!

Pics from day one in Kona aka Paradise! We decided to make the mile hike to Makalawena beach, one of the most beautiful in Kona. We had to hike through endless lava fields that went from this:
To this:
To this:
To heaven:
Playing football with a coconut
Chillin' with my person
Hang loose!

Today, day two, we decided to head out on some paddle boards. I wasn't too sure how fun it was going to be, but I was pleasantly surprised. It was a blast with such a big crew and we were all stoked when a pod of dolphins came to check us out! It was amazing!

Here's a glimpse of the dolphins. Pretty amazing!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Tiffany WOW thats all I can say. It is so pretty over there. I really want to go there some day. Look like everbody are having alot of fun. The weather looks great. Have a wonderful time and I'll talk to you later miss you and love you Mom

shelly said...

How fun! I am so excited for you to be there! Enjoy every moment there! Paddle boarding looks awesome! I always see people here doing it and want to join in but don't. But maybe I will try it when you come down ;-) since you are an ol' pro now! Love you guys! Have an amazing time!