October 6, 2009

Day Three

This morning, we woke up early to check out the IronMan swim course. About 700 meters out, there is a big sail boat with espresso and some new GU gel flavors. After getting free TYR swim caps and goggles just because we were wearing TYR suits (awesome!) we headed to the boat. And yes, Emma came with us! I loved it yesterday when Jessi asked her if she wanted to swim on the IM swim course and her response was, "Sure!" Pretty amazing!




Afterward, we headed to "Turtle Beach" to do some snorkeling and check out the turtles. Beautiful!

This is "Rocky." He's about 13-15 years old. Pretty cool.


Now I'm on my way to find a new swim suit and tonight is the Parade of Nations for all of the athletes competing in the race on Saturday. On the docket for tomorrow: green beach. The sand is actually green! Should be fun! I love it here!!!!!

2 comments:

Emilie said...

So glad you're having an awesome time! Keep the pics coming!!

Anonymous said...

Hi honey wow that is so so awesome to hear the fish. No wonder you love it there its so pretty. I can't wait to see the green sand. I hope you are taking lots of pictures. Have fun tonight. Love you Mom