Yep, that's my man! Although you can't really tell from the pic, he is definitely sporting a mustache! Awesome.
After the run, we decided it was time for a chill day at the pool. That's where I was introduced to the Chi Chi: coconut milk, pineapple juice, and rum blended together. It was magically delicious! Also good was the Lava Flow which was basically a pina colada with strawberry mixed in. Yum!
In the evening, Eric and I headed downtown to do a little shopping. We made a stop at Hawaii's oldest church. It was built in 1820. The grounds surrounding in were beautiful.
Today was the day I have been looking forward to all week. When I was younger, I was pretty much obsessed with dolphins. I was convinced I was going to be a marine biologist so that I could just swim with them all day. It was time to make my dream come true. We headed out on a little boat today in search of dolphins. It took us a while to find them, but once we did, it was magical. We found a pod and then surged ahead of them, put on our snorkeling gear, and got in the water to wait for them to swim by. The first time I saw them, which was just 2 of them, I felt like a little kid at Christmas. Then, I turned to my right and the entire pod of like 20 of them swam right past me. So close I could almost touch them. We repeated this 3 more times. Words cannot do this experience justice for me. It was incredible!
On our way back, we found the pod again and they started playing with the boat! They were swimming and jumping in the wake as well as swimming right under the front of the boat. It was so much fun to watch. They were having a blast playing with us and we were all hooting and hollering like 5 year olds. So much fun!
4 comments:
Tiffamy How much fun was that for you. So your dream really did come true. Iam so excited for you. How awesome was that. Hope really have taken alot of pictures for us to see. This has been great to see what you have done everyday. Thank you so very much for doing this for everybody. See you very soon Love you Mom
How fun!!!! The race looks like it was a hoot and love the dolphins. So happy that you had a chance to do that! What an awesome vacation! Love you guys!
I just want to say that my laotong and hawaii in one vacation is almost too amazing. I'm so glad we got to share all these memories together. Let's do it again! BVBV
WHAT A DAY!!! The dolphins were amazing. I honestly can't believe how close we were able to get. It was an absolute blast. A must next time for sure.
Post a Comment