Aiden absolutely adores his little sister. So much so that he is constantly in her face and invading her personal space. Thankfully, she seems to be just as obsessed with him as he is with her. He was the first person she would hold eye contact with for long periods of time and the second she hears his voice, which is always so LOUD, she immediately looks towards him and is enamored. I love that even though Ava is still so little, she and her brother are already bonding. Aiden has definitely taken his job as her protector to heart and isn't very fond of letting other people hold her and will always say, "Shhh. Be quiet! Baby sissy is sleeping!" to anyone around us, even when Ava is wide awake. Aiden constantly asks, "Can I see her?" and wants to hold her all the time. He loves to sing to her and give her the most gentle kisses. It melts my heart!
Reading books to Baby Sis
See what I mean with the personal space invasion?
I'm so in love with this shot!
Aiden has pulled his sister's hair once (I pulled his back and he hasn't done it since!), as well as poked her in the eye, which he promptly told on himself for, but other than those two instances, he has done amazingly well adjusting to his little sis.
2 comments:
Completely precious!!!!
Everything about this just melts my heart. They are both sweeter than words could ever say!
Post a Comment