Last year, we started spending Thursday mornings with Nana and Papa. We alternate houses and have breakfast together. I love that my kids get to spend this special time with their grandparents. It is truly a priceless gift!
Immediately after we are done eating breakfast, Aiden whisks Papa away to the basement of whichever house we're at. Aiden's favorite pastime with Papa is fighting. At our house it's with whatever they can find. At Nana and Papa's house it's with wrapping paper rolls!
While the boys are playing, us girls like to visit. Today Ava smiled at Nana for the first time. So precious! I'm fairly certain these two are twins!


1 comment:
Absolutely perfect pics! The one of Nana and Ava is to die for! Regular time with grandparents helps create such precious bonds. Win-win for everyone! I know this takes time and energy on your part to facilitate. Good job Mama! xo
Post a Comment