September 8, 2019

Saying Goodbye to Grammie and Grandpa's House

Today we helped Grammie and Grandpa move out of the house they have lived in for the past 45 years. It was pretty sad to say goodbye to a house so full of memories from my childhood and Aiden and Ava's as well. We are so excited to build a house for them right next to our new house, but man was leaving this house for the last time hard! It's the end of an era. I think we are all fighting back tears in these pictures. I didn't walk through the house today because I just couldn't bring myself to see it empty. I'm glad a young couple bought it and I'm hopeful that they will have a family to share it with one day who will love it every bit as much as we did. This was really hard.


No comments: