December 16, 2008

I Love My Team!

You're not going to believe this...at least, I didn't! I woke up on Saturday morning and again felt "the tingle." Unbelievable! So I am now sporting another glorious cold sore! This one has been way more painful than the last one I had. I was actually woken up by it on Sunday morning. I had to make the decision not to go to the Tri Fusion Sunday swim because the thought of chlorine touching it was too much. Not to mention the fact that I certainly don't want to be in the pool with someone who has a cold sore, I mean, let's be serious here!

I knew I would get some crap from my A+ teammates for not going. I expected it because this is what we do for each other. We hold each other accountable. It's probably what has gotten me to about 99% of the workouts I have gone to! We've started taking pics for any missing A+ members at workouts. The one below is one of my absolute favorites. WTF paired with how to hide a cold sore. Priceless!
Thanks guys! A lot of people may not see this as a loving gesture, but I do! :)

9 comments:

Steve said...

No problem at all. We missed you but we do understand. I have been there and feel for ya.

Hope you can make it back soon cause the workouts are just not the same without you.

Ali Ty Stitt said...

That's awesome!

Linda Seppa Salisbury said...

Hi Tiffany!
It seems like your A+ team is really like a well-functioning family...lots of love, care, encouragement, humor, and accountability! I am so, so glad that you all have each other!

And about that cold sore...what the heck? Are they stress related?
I am so sorry that you are having to deal with this again!

Also, thanks for your comment on my blog! :) Seeing that made me
smile!

You rock!
Love, Linda :)

Sheena (DUR) said...

I can totally see this as a loving gesture! I love Team A+! Your sense of humor about things like this is awesome and I admire that! Keep up the good exploiting of weird bodily functions! Love it!

Tim Swanson said...

Awwwwww :) We love ya too!

Missed ya for sure, but it'll make the next workout when the whole team is together again that much more fun!

jessithompson said...

I have to give props to Keith for coming up with the idea... one of his best. We missed you fo sho! It's always a positive to know that you showing up to a workout matters. I agree completely, that it's gotten my butt there many times. Love you!

Amy Byrd said...

Oh Tiff! That nasty tingle! I'm feeling for you. Love the pic of your A+ team....hilarious. I think I would work out more often too, if it was always that fun.

Anonymous said...

THIS is hysterical!
Ya gotta love 'em!!!
Leni

Anonymous said...

They look good. Sorry about that crazy core sore. Hope its better. Try to get more rest during the vacation. Love you alot Mom