December 17, 2008

Spreading Christmas Cheer

This morning, I was lucky the recipient of some of Emma's Christmas cheer. When she opened her "Alvent" calendar today, Emma found a Starbucks gift card! Now, let's be serious, if it was me, I'm not sure I would be sharing the wealth. It's Starbucks for pete's sake! Imagine my surprise when I found out that Emma not only treated her mom and dad to scones for breakfast, but she also bought one for me! I know how much this little miss loves her pumpkin scones, so the fact that she spent some of her money on me warmed my heart. Sometimes I have a hard time remembering that Emma is only 5. Her parents have instilled amazing values in her and it is really neat to watch them shine through.

Thanks for your sweet gift to me this morning, Emma! You are a doll and I adore you!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

what a little sweetheart...she must get it from her momma! :)
xo,
Bubba

Steve said...

Dang it. I could use a pumpkin scone right now:) Just one more reason we all love her so much.

Trish said...

Emma is SO sweet! I love it that her thoughtfulness made your day :) I am sure the smile on your face made hers! XOXO

Linda Seppa Salisbury said...

Hi Tiffany!
This is so like Emma to share the gifts she receives! She has such a huge heart!

She truly loves and adores YOU and you are part of her "family"! Your love and consistent support make a huge difference in her life!

So on this snowy day, know that this Nana is so grateful for the special love you show my precious daughter (your "person" ) and my precious grandaughter too!

You rock!
Love Linda

Anonymous said...

Hi Tiffany Emma is so sweet and cute. That was so nice of her. Jessi and Roger are wonderful Parents. Thats really great to see great parents they love Emma very much and that mkes me happy to see that. Tell Jessi and Roger and Emma Merry Christmas form us. Love you Mom

Phaedra Cote said...

awe, that's really sweet. I agree, amazing she is only 5.