December 21, 2008

Winter Wonderland

Ok, I'll admit it...I'm totally over all of this snow! However, we have definitely taken advantage of it over the past couple of days. On Thursday night, Eric, Jessi, Rog, Nat, and I went snow shoeing down the middle of the street in our neighborhood.


Afterward, we had a delicious dinner together and then the girls got multicultural and played dreidel. Of course, we put our own spin on it. We decided we all had to say the name of the side the dreidle landed on each time someone spun. It was pretty funny.




On Friday, Eric, Steve, Nat, and I headed to Eric's parents house for some more snow shoeing. It's absolutely gorgeous out there. It ended up getting dark before we started, but we just strapped on some head lamps and headed out.
Clearly, we had to jump in the hot tub afterward. The boys got a little crazy and decided to do some swimming in all of the snow. Unreal!

6 comments:

jessithompson said...

I heart snowshoeing! Fun times, lady! I think the videos are filarious!!! I love our version of dreidel (love that we're whispering so we don't wake Greg up) and of course the snow diving video is priceless. Can't wait to play more. Love you times a million. XOXO

Josh said...

Haha these videos make me laugh!! the first one especially. I have no idea what game you guys were playing, but you sound like you all are in some cult together.

Steve said...

Thanks for the awesome snowshoeing out at Eric's parents. Had a blast.

It is great to see you out and about in all the snow. Making the most of what we have right now.

Carina said...

I know you're terribly tired of the snow, but I miss it! Snowshoeing and hot tubbing looks like so much fun.
I'm sure Nick will get his fill of the cold this week. The lights on your house look great, so festive!

C

Anonymous said...

We are Sooooo jealous. Just another sunny day here in SB. We wish we were in Spokane this year but just could not swing it. Next year Gadget. Love you guys and Merry Christmas to all you fam in the Kan!! T,S, and RG PS I passed my test!!! PPS Come visit us next year!!!

Anonymous said...

That looked like alot fun for all of you guys. I'm very happy you like to go out in the snow you loved it when you were small and Dad and I love to play in the snow with you two That was reallyn alot of fun. Have a great time and be careful. you all looked very cute. Love you Mom