Since we call Aiden our little bug and often refer to him as Buggy or Bugiezo, we decided it was only fitting that the theme of his first birthday party be bugs! Thanks to Totful Memories, which I found on Etsy, and Pinterest, I actually looked like I was creative!
Invitation
Front door sign
Aiden's highchair with his "I am one" banner.
Caterpillar cupcakes!
Butterfly Cheerio snacks for the babes.
Favors, which were bug party hats, bug bubbles, bug tattoos, litte rubber duckies dressed up as bugs, and bug silly bands for the older kids.
Caterpillar to showcase "our little bug" and his first year in pictures made by daddy.
Aiden wasn't too sure what to do when everyone sang happy birthday to him.
He was even more confused when I put a giant cupcake in front of him. He's used to everything in little pieces!
The balloons were way more interesting than the cupcake!
Playing with some of the many gifts he was spoiled with!
We were so grateful to everyone for coming. Our little boy is so blessed to have each and every one of these people in his life! He is showered with love everywhere he goes!
LOVE this picture of Aiden with his grandparents, aunts and uncles, and cousins! Such an amazing family!
A very special thank you to Grandma and Auntie Higgy who spent hours with me on a Friday night cutting, gluing, and planning. There is no way I could have ever pulled this party off without them!
I cannot believe Aiden is a year old! When you're little, your parents always tell you how fast you are growing up, but you just think they're crazy. Then, you have a baby of your own, and you understand. I feel like it was just a week ago that I laid eyes on our little man for the first time. How is it possible that he is one?
Aiden, you are the light of our lives. You are such a sweet little boy and your hugs, kisses, and pats on the back are the highlight of our days. It has been nothing short of a miracle to watch you grow this past year, and we look forward to many, many more. You are SO LOVED as you can see from all of the people who came to celebrate you. You are blessed beyond words to have so many amazing people in your life. We love you more than words can say!






5 comments:
Okay...I've been dying to see this post! :) Aiden's party was perfect! We were so happy to celebrate such a special day with your family! xoxo
ps. The bug tattoos and bubbles were Mia's favorite! She kept telling us to put more "stickers" on her! :)
YAY!!!! What a CUTE theme! Awesome job on the decor, I especially love that caterpillar picture idea---so clever! I can tell in the pictures that Aiden truly appreciates all the love that was poured in to make his day special :) Way to go Mama! And happy belated birthday to Aiden. PS I LOVE the new header picture!
Love all of the pics. There is no doubt Aiden will look back on these pictures and see how much he is/was loved and adored. You all hosted a fabulous party!!!
our Baby Doll is so specical to us. I really cant believe he is one.. I had so much fun helping you with his Birthday. Love every mintue of it with my two wonderful Daughters and of course our little grandson. Thank you again Love you Mom
Aiden's party was adorable. Great work, mama!! He's truly loved by so many!!
Post a Comment