There is nothing I love more than watching Eric be a daddy to his babies. Although he comes home from his ten hour work days completely exhausted, he doesn't blink an eye when Aiden immediately asks him to chase him, tickle him, and wrestle with him. He gives himself fully to me and the kids from the second he walks in the door until his head hits the pillow at night.
Even though this picture is blurry, I think it encapsulates Eric's daddy side perfectly. He took Ava while I was getting dinner ready, but Aiden was needing some attention too. So he walked around the house snuggling Ava while simultaneously keeping Aiden entertained by dragging him across the floor. LOVE!

2 comments:
What an awesome hubby/daddy! I love this picture, too! It really is life with an infant and toddler! :)
Such a REAL LIFE shot! Eric is an amazing Daddy - your kiddos are so blessed to have him in their lives (and you too)!
Post a Comment