Julia is now in kindergarten which means for the next 9 years, I'll be attending the St. Al's Christmas Program. I have to admit, I was so excited to watch Julia and her fellow classmates sing, but I wasn't really looking forward to listening to the rest of the school. However, I'm happy to report that I was pleasantly surprised! The program actually gave me chills more than once. It had a lot of African music in it, which I'm obsessed with! Huge props to the music teacher at St. Al's. She really did a fantastic job! It wasn't nearly as hysterical as the preschool program, but it was obvious that the teacher and the kids spent ample time preparing for this. I was really impressed.
Here are some pics of Julia singing her heart out...and hamming it up for the camera! :) Check out that vein in her neck. The girl is belting it!
7 comments:
Fadorable!
That Julia is so darn cute!
well jessi took the words right out of my mouth...too cute! ;)
anonymous is bubba, btw..oops!
Julia is SO SO SO cute! I am obsessed with little kid music programs, especially Christmas programs! So glad you enjoyed it!
Hi Tiffany!
I LOVE these photos and how dressed up all of the kiddos are for their Christmas program! Julia looks fabulous! You are such a neat supporter to her!
Happy Holidays!
Love Linda
Hi Tiffany Julia looked very cute and looked like she loved it.She loves to sing. What a great Godmother you are. Good job Tiffany. Love you Mom
Post a Comment