December 17, 2008

No One on the Corner Have a Swagga Like Us!

Gotta love the first big snow in Spocompton! People act like they have never seen the stuff before! Granted, this is a bit excessive, but I don't think it's cause to hole up in your house and use it as an excuse to not go anywhere - and that includes the gym! When I pulled up to meet Jessi for some weight lifting today at 5:00, the place was DEAD! I even got a front row parking spot! You could have taken your pick from any of the machines!
Honestly, it made me feel even better about being there. I'm pumped I got a workout in today. Did you? If not, well, "Stuntin' is a habit...you need to get like me!" ;)
A shout out to the 6 other Tri Fusion peeps who braved the weather: Rick, Tric, Nat, Greggor, Matt, and Jessie. :)

A shout out to Jessi too. The girl was on a roll with her lifting, push ups and pull ups today. It was very inspiring! You're tough as nails, woman!

8 comments:

Kim said...

Others of us were braving the supermarket...have you tried pushing a cart through this stuff? I was working out girl, just not at the gym! Your pic is adorable in the snow! Love you!

Amy Byrd said...

Hilarious pic of the empty gym. Way to go lady!

Trish said...

Props to all of us! We are totally hard core! I did my longest run EVER, on a tready! I am not so sure about working out today though...

Happy freakin' snow day!! XOXO

Linda Seppa Salisbury said...

Hi Tiffany!
You two are hilarious and you both provide so many warm chuckles for the rest of us with your antics!! I love that you both work hard, work out hard, and play hard too!!

Loves and hugs to both of you!
Linda

jessithompson said...

I'm sorry, but we are fawesome!!! I think the fact that 8 of the 10 people at the gym were Tri Fusionites was alo hilarious! Thanks for the inspiration and for pushing me. XOXO Love you and all of our crazy adventures.

Michael W. Bergquist said...

What I find hard core is your going outside like that for a pic! I can't even look outside until I'm dressed for it or I'll freeze into a Mikecicle. Unfortunately, the military doesn't shut down for heavy snow, so I still have to work. Our gym is open still, but the pool closed until January. Now I'm going to have to travel to swim. Perhaps I'll see you at one of the swim workouts (my first pool swim away from Fairchild in a long time). I hope your there to provide the constant hilarity that seems a part of your workouts ... everything you do actually. I'm hoping you and Jessi will go outside in your swim suits and goggles and pretend to swim in the snow ;0).

Anonymous said...

Hi Yes I did. I did 45 mintues. So I felt good to and Dad went outside and shovel the snow so he worked out too. You and Jessi looked great out in the snow so cute.love you Mom

Phaedra Cote said...

I wouldn't want to meet you girls in a dark alley...jeesh! Nice work.

word-
P.