March 24, 2008

A Very Happy Easter

On Saturday, I headed over to Julia's house to give her her Easter present. Here's my favorite little bunny posing with her gifts.


This year, we split Easter between our two families. It is very rare that we end up doing this but it was a very nice way to spend the holiday. We are so incredibly lucky in that we genuinely enjoy every second we spend with both of our families. We started out at the Byrd's where we FINALLY got to meet our new nephew, Hudson, who was just adopted from China by Eric's brother, Stephan and his wife, Amy. He is such a sweetheart. The second he saw me, he came flying at me and gave me a huge hug! What a blessing for him and for Stephan, Amy, and their daughter, Ravenna. Welcome grandchild number 14!!!

Hudson, Ravenna, and Delaney


Delaney enjoying her Easter present from us. Note the lip gloss we gave her all over her lips!


Delaney and Ravenna playing with bubbles. Too cute!


Up next we headed up to my parents' house where my mom had all the Easter decor in full swing!


Here I am with my little sis, Kristina. She's about to graduate from GU in a couple of months!


After dinner, we headed over to see my grandpa. Here is a pic of him with the fam.


We had a great Easter. Hope all of you did too!

8 comments:

Steve said...

Missed you at the Sunday swim. It was a tough one. Glad to see you got to spend some time with the family, always important. So is your sis single? Just kidden:) Looking forward to Lewiston it should be a blast.

jessithompson said...

It is wonderful that you have so much family to love and celebrate with. Looks like you all had a wonderful time together! XOXO

Jen said...

:) Favorite picture....

Delaney with her lip gloss on!

Love it!!!

Trish said...

So glad you had a wonderful Easter! Your nieces and nephews are so stinkin' adorable! I agree with Jen, Delaney with the lip gloss is too cute :) Oooooh, and I like the new background too! Good choice sister! XOXO

Anonymous said...

Hi Honey We had a great time with you and Eric and Kristina and Matt. I always do. When you guys are all together. Thank you for making my Easter perfect. The background is very nice I really like it. Have a great day. I love you Tiffany. Love Mom

Anonymous said...

Hi Honey We had a great time with you and Eric and Kristina and Matt. I always do. When you guys are all together. Thank you for making my Easter perfect. The background is very nice I really like it. Have a great day. I love you Tiffany. Love Mom

Linda Seppa Salisbury said...

Hi Tiffany!
I LOVE this post! You love holidays and celebrations too!
I'm delighted that you had a wonderful Easter with lots of family and friend time!

Love and hugs!
Linda
PS Neat new blog look! :)

Amy Byrd said...

Funky background I like it. Cute pics of the weekend. Wish we could have made it to the Shamrock Gala....next year! Good luck this weekend!
Bebe