March 20, 2008

What do you think?

I really want a new background for spring. I swear I was on the pyzam website for an hour trying to find one. Nothing really "jumped out" at me. I did like this one, but it's a little bright. Is it too much? I figure you all look at it more than I do, so if it's ugly, please be honest and tell me! Jessi, say what you need to say!

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

I personally like it Tiff! But, I am kind of a bright kind of person :) It makes me feel like it is spring! Missed you at the HLR tonight...it just wasn't the same without my car pool friend :) XOXO

Phaedra Cote said...

I like it. It feels bright and happy. By the time we get to June I'll be begging you to change it. for now, it feels happy.

word-
P.

jessithompson said...

Okay, I can totally relate to your 'nothings popping out at me' pyzam dilemma. I actually like the design, but the writing is a little hard to read. But I think my blogs the same way... time to change mine too. I love you no matter what!

Linda Seppa Salisbury said...

Hi Tiffany!
OK..it is March 21st and there is SNOW outside! So...the bright yellow color of your blog is a ray of sunshine for me!
Hugs on this Friday!
Love Linda

Anonymous said...

It looks like a table cloth from the 70's! Unless you are going to serve us all fondue and turn on a lava lamp, you need to remove it or we are no longer friends! Really, I don't care, but just felt like commenting. -Jake Sprute

Anonymous said...

I think it looks more like autumn than summer...or the color of Roger's pee after he goes hunting all day and is dehydrated. Actually...now that I think about it, it's the color of my pee too when I'm dehydrated.
But it looks good?
TT

Anonymous said...

Tiff,

I love the paler yellow background and the flowers, but the orange is so orangey. The whole reason I don't have a blog is because I could never find the right background to support my incredibly delightful personality. I see you are having the same problem. :o)
Missed you last night at the non-HL run and your graphic Brazillian depictions.

XO,

Nat

LORIE said...

LOL! I like it but have to agree with Jake's comment about the 70's table cloth. However, I do care because I am a girl and understand the dilemma.

Tim Swanson said...

A+, I won't comment much, because, being color blind, I figure I don't really have a dog in this fight. But I do have to agree with Linda on the whole snow thing...if the fact that you changed your background is the reason its now snowing like freaking crazy, then, please change it back!! :) OK, just kidding.
Missed ya last night...and yes, I was at the HLR!! :)

Timmers

Anonymous said...

looks like fall. and seeming as today is the 2nd day of Spring and it is snowing huge snowflakes outside right now, i suggest maybe a winter background would be more appropriate. UGH!
Go Cougs!
Love,
Bubba

Amy Byrd said...

I like it Tiff, bright & cheery!
Bebe

Anonymous said...

I agree with Jessi. The pale yellow and flower are nice, but the orange is so bright that it makes the words somewhat hard to read. I suppose if you keep the blogs really short so we don't have to look at it too long...

I'll still "tune in" though no matter what the background looks like. Let's face it, your colorful personality is the reason we all read your stuff.

XO
Leni

Anonymous said...

Ht Tiffany I think its not you. Maybe you should put swimming pools all over in Blues and other colors. Ok Ilove you Mom